ASSISTANCE TO THE ARMED FORCES OF UKRAINE
Conditions of the Charity Program
- Special operations forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Ground troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Territorial centers of procurement and social support.
- National Guard of Ukraine;
- State Border Service of Ukraine;
- Units of the National Police.
What things can the Foundation provide under this program:
- Thermal imaging and night optics;
- Means of communication;
- Technical means of intelligence and information processing:
- Equipment for headquarters and mobile command posts;
- Optics and equipment for sniper activity;
- Means of mining equipment.
This can be the following assistance (including, but not limited to): thermal imagers, night vision devices, quadcopters, binoculars, tablets, walkie-talkies, routers, satellite phones, laptops, mine detectors, and more.
- narcotic, steroid, psychotropic substances and other goods endangering the life and health of consumers, as well as devices for their consumption;
- unlicensed medicinal products, delivery of medicinal products outside of Ukraine;
- tobacco products, electronic currency;
- weapons of mass destruction.
Priority consideration of requests for assistance:
1. Requests received directly from the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
2. Requests for things that can help save the life and health of a soldier;
3. Requests from units performing combat missions in hot spots;
4. All other requests.